Obama, can you make me a job?

While Obama's State of the Union address tonight was somewhat encouraging to the unemployed, I got a lot more encouragement from the career-related progress I made today.

In keeping with my pact to take advantage of NYU's career development center, I went to Wasserman's One Stop Shop today. I interviewed with a recruiter from Uncommon Schools, a not-for-profit organization that starts and manages charter schools in New York and New Jersey. It sounds like a really cool organization, and I will definitely follow up.



Also, I heard back from one of the internships I applied for yesterday, the Gulf Coast Fund. I'm going in for a meeting sometime next week.

And the icing on the cake: the Gramercy Staff Meeting was CANCELED!! Sweet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment