Interview Week!

Last week was about getting interviews, and this week will be about actually doing them. Here are the big events for this week:

Monday 2/1 (11:30am) - Interview @ Do Something
Tuesday 2/2 (8:00pm) - LOST Season 6 Premier (The beginning of the END!!!)
Wednesday 2/3 (11:00am-3:00pm) - Job Fair and Diversity Expo
Thursday 2/4 (9:00am) - Interview with Uncommon Schools, (6:00pm) "Your Passions and Your Professions" workshop
Friday & Saturday - Coaching Training

It's becoming more difficult to stay on top of things and to keep up the pace that I've been going at, especially because classes are starting to heat up, RA-ing is taking up more time, and it doesn't help that we have fire drills at 7:00am. I'm trying to stay organized, but I have a feeling that something's gotta give sooner or later.

I'm off to campus now, and then to Union Square for the interview! Wish me luck! It's so cold...

0 comments:

Post a Comment