...the blizzard.

Today was a really long day... especially because of the blizzard. Due to fatigue, this post will take the form of a common icebreaker activity - roses and thorns:

My first day at Do Something... in a blizzard:
Rose - My first task was really cool. I had to read through 600+ applications, and choose the 5 best to win a free computer!
Thorn - They asked me to go out in the snow to go to Staples and buy labels and envelopes. Staples was closed.

Going to school... in a blizzard:
Thorn - I woke up and got ready for 9:30 class, but the bus never ended up coming. So, I missed class.
Rose - My 4:55 class was canceled, and so i had NO class ALL day!

Being an RA... in a blizzard:
Rose - Staff meeting was canceled so that we could have Snow Day programs. I ordered pizza and held a well-attended event with another RA. Success.
Thorns - None!

0 comments:

Post a Comment