I got another one!

Another internship that is. At the Gulf Coast Fund, a project of the Rockefeller Philanthropy Advisors. It sounds so fancy... except the unpaid part.

I think that working at the Gulf Coast Fund will provide a contrast from Do Something, and my experiences at both places this semester will give me a good idea of what the not-for-profit sector is really like. The Rockefeller Philanthropy Advisors is an older, bigger organization that allocates funds to support community organizations, and Do Something is a younger, smaller company that works with closely schools and teenagers. I think I'll really enjoy working at both places, and my only concern is being able to balance 2 internships, 16 credits, being an RA, Alternative Breaks, other activities... and trying to find a job!

My goals for this week:
-Ace my econ midterm
-Impress my bosses at DS and GCF
-Win RA of the month
-Work on the Civic Camp planning process

0 comments:

Post a Comment