Interview @ Do Something

Today was a busy day! But the highlight was definitely my interview at Do Something. I got there early, and walked down their hallway, and ended up NOT at a reception desk but in the middle of the main office. Surprise! I had imagined the offices a bit larger, but it was just as energetic and chaotic as I had expected. I was introduced to EVERYONE in the small office (including one of my residents... weird!), and then I was taken into the interview room.

I think that the interview went as well as it could have gone. I was asked your average interview questions: what experiences can you bring to this job; what's an example of a time you failed; how did you hear about this company; why do you want to work here... and I think I did pretty well. I guess since the stakes were lower, I felt less pressure, and so I performed better, but I still really want this job! As I left, I felt pretty good.

I just sent in a follow-up e-mail, and I will hear back by Thursday. I think that I did everything right so far, and I feel like if I don't get it, it will have to do with my past experiences, and not my lack of interview skills... unless someone else was somehow funnier, more charming, and more attractive than I am. I'll let you know as soon as I hear back.

0 comments:

Post a Comment