Big interview tomorrow!

I've spent the whole day today getting ready for my interview tomorrow with Uncommon Schools. And I think I may have gone a bit overboard... I feel really prepared, but unfortunately, I now have to wake up in like 2 hours and actually DO the interview.

Tomorrow, the interview will consist of two parts: a read-aloud to a group of 1st-grade scholars, and a 20 minutes one-on-one interview.

For the read-aloud, I've created a lesson plan for The Giving Tree (see it here https://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AavEDFR9_VqYZGdoZ2o3M3NfNjM3M3RyNjRnag&hl=en)

For the interview, I've prepared for some questions that I know they're going to ask me (i.e. How will you change history?)

I'm going to wake up at 5, get on the train at 6, arrive at the school at 7, do my read-aloud at 8, watch everyone else's read-aloud for a LONG time, then have my one-on-one interview at 11. I'm a little bit nervous, but I feel pretty confident. I've done this song and dance before, and I just hope that I can perform again for tomorrow (and I guess I need to do better than I did with TFA...) Wish me luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment