Looking forward to Spring BREAK!

Things are getting all mixed up!

It's getting harder and harder to balance all of these commitments that I'm juggling, but so far I'm managing. And there are less than 2 weeks before Spring break, so if I can just survive til then, I'll be happy. Because for Spring break... I'm going to ALABAMA!!! Jealous?

Updates:
-DoSomething.org and Gulf Coast Fund (RPA) internships are going well - and getting busier
-Civic Camp is coming up so soon! It's a conference that I'm helping to plan based on civic engagement 3/26
-I didn't get the Funded Internship Award from Wasserman :(
-My interview for Uncommon Schools is next Friday 3/12!
-I hear back from TFA THIS Friday 3/6
-There's a career fair tomorrow 3/3 (I will definitely NOT get a job there because no one gets a job from a job fair... but I will still go because EVERYONE still goes to the job fair anyway...)
-I want the RA OTM (Resident Assistant Of The Month) so bad for February
-I GOT A NEW PHONE! but I couldn't transfer my numbers... so please text/call me so I can have your number

0 comments:

Post a Comment